Casa Systems Previews Cable’s Gigabit Future with Cable-Tec Expo Demos
As service providers accelerate the shift toward converged and virtualized networks, Casa is again leading the way with demonstrations of industry-first technologies, including:
- High Availability vCCAP – Casa’s Multi-Tiered High Availability vCCAP maximizes the user experience by separating and independently scaling control and data planes ensuring consumer-facing services and applications are protected from network failures. Configured for fully centralized, distributed or hybrid deployments, Casa’s innovative approach reduces the number of servers, space and power required reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Low Latency DOCSIS – Casa’s vCCAP is the only solution on the market that supports CableLabs’ new low latency specification. Delivering roundtrip latency of sub-5 milliseconds, this solution unlocks new revenue opportunities for latency-sensitive applications such as 5G backhaul, online gaming and more.
- Dynamic IUC for Upstream Spectrum Efficiency – With the transition to remote work and school environments, cable service providers are increasing upstream bandwidth capacity to meet the rising user demand. Casa’s patent-pending Dynamic IUC with OFDMA optimization feature helps service providers mitigate network interference and increase upstream spectrum efficiency and capacity.
Casa will also be demonstrating how cable operators can increase spectral efficiency for better network throughput and performance with its Profile Management Application (PMA) solution and it will showcase its new AurusAI 5GmmWave fixed wireless access devices.
In addition, Casa’s technical experts will be speaking on two Cable-Tec Expo panels:
- “Upstream Uprising: Current Events in Profile Management on OFDMA Channels” on
Monday, October 12at 3:30 pm EDT
- “Grey Optics & Virtual Network Functions: One Year Later” on
Wednesday, October 14at 3:00 p.m. EDT
“These demos showcase how our latest innovations will help cable operators improve network efficiency, performance and throughput, while developing new customer offerings to increase revenue,” said
To schedule a virtual tour of Casa’s latest innovations and technology demos, visit https://info.casa-systems.com/cable-tec-expo-2020-virtual-experience
Source: Casa Systems, Inc.